In the fulfillment of the Vision and Mission, we are committed to:
1. Provide students with quality learning environment and experiences
2. Develop continuously a pool of qualified, competent and dedicated faculty, staff and trainers
3. Become an excellent steward of all resources needed to achieve common organizational goals
4. Produce employable graduates imbued with the right work attitudes, knowledge and skills at the highest level and the capacity for life-long learning experiences
5. Serve as catalyst of change for educational, social, economic, and community development.
6. Promote consciousness, appreciation and sustainability of diverse culture
7. Attain national and international recognitions in research, creative activities and leadership in the community and workplace.